How To Check Data Balance on Mtn, 9mobile, Glo & Airtel (2024)
Truth be said, most people don’t know how to check their data balance for the different telecommunication network companies in Nigeria. They subscribe for a data plan on any of these networks and don’t monitor their data usage.
When their data is exhausted, they are surprised and would want to find out how to check data balance on their phones but can’t because they don’t know the code for checking data balance on these networks.
Are you one of them, not to worry as Nigerian Infopedia (NI) have listed how to check MTN data balance, 9MOBILE data balance, GLO data balance and AIRTEL data balance for you below.
HOW TO CHECK DATA BALANCE ON MTN, 9MOBILE, GLO AND AIRTEL EASILY
- To check data balance for MTN NIGERIA, simply dial *323# and send.
- To check data balance on 9MOBILE network, simply dial *323#.
- To check data balance on GLO Network, simply dial *323#.
- To check data balance on AIRTEL NIGERIA, simply dial *323#.
HOW TO CHECK CREDIT BALANCE ON MTN, 9MOBILE, GLO AND AIRTEL
There are also others that don’t know how to check how much airtime or recharge card they have left on their SIM lines. These various USSD codes for checking account balance of these networks should be crammed or better still saved on your phone so as to allow for quick access when you want to check your account balance.
The following are the various codes to check your credit balance on Nigerian networks:
- To check your account balance on MTN, simply dial *310#
- To check 9MOBILE account balance, simply dial *310#
- To check GLO account balance, simply dial*310# and follow the instructions on your phone’s screen
- To check AIRTEL account balance, simply dial *310#
We provided information on checking both data and account balance in this write-up. If you are interested in starting recharge card business, we found a resource that will be helpful to you. Hope this information on how to check data balance and account balance clears the confusion.