Latest Prices of Hyundai Creta in Nigeria (2024)
There were unrealistic hopes for the Hyundai Creta when it first hit the market in Nigeria. The rapidly expanding automaker has long teased the market about this midsize SUV. When it first came out on the market a few years ago, car enthusiasts all around the world welcomed it with enthusiasm. You can’t help but fall in love with the Hyundai Creta car the moment you see it.
In this article, we’ll examine the vehicle’s essential characteristics and how much you can get the Hyundai Creta (Tokunbo/Nigerian used) car in Nigeria. Let’s get down to business.
PRICES OF BRAND NEW HYUNDAI CRETA IN NIGERIA
The cost of Hyundai Creta automobiles in Nigeria is influenced by a variety of factors. This covers the exchange rate, tariffs for customs clearance, and the time frame for purchases. These factors, along with a number of others, influence the final asking price of a brand-new Hyundai Creta.
The current price range for a brand-new Hyundai Creta is ₦8.9 million to ₦14 million. Numerous factors, particularly the models, influence its pricing.
The small SUV is easily accessible for purchase in Nigeria. They are available for purchase worldwide, either directly from manufacturers or from a variety of wholesalers.
PRICES OF USED HYUNDAI CRETA IN NIGERIA
The list below features the most recent Hyundai Creta prices in Nigeria for 2019 for a number of models, including both imported (Tokunbo) and domestically produced versions. The model of the car, its state, the exchange rate at the time of purchase, levies for customs clearance, and other relevant elements have all been taken into account, which accounts for the price discrepancy.
FOREIGN USED (TOKUNBO) HYUNDAI CRETA PRICES IN NIGERIA
|Price Range (₦)
|2014 – 2015
|4.5 million – 6.5 million
|2016 – 2018
|6.5 million – 7.5 million
LOCALLY USED HYUNDAI CRETA PRICES IN NIGERIA
|Price Range (₦)
|2014 – 2015
|3.5 million – 6 million
|2016 – 2018
|4.3 million – 7 million
Like numerous other Hyundai models, used Hyundai Cretas are simple to find in the country’s car markets. Although these little SUVs typically aren’t as durable as cars from certain other well-known automakers like Toyota and Honda. They do, however, have a reasonable second-hand value.
OVERVIEW OF HYUNDAI CRETA
How much do you know about the Hyundai brand of cars known as Creta? Let’s delve more into this sport utility vehicle.
Products typically get better when there is fierce competition. One explanation for this is that Hyundai Creta constantly improving, making the company more knowledgeable. You’d anticipate older brands and models to perform better given the large number of compact SUVs that are being introduced to the market every day. In fact, Hyundai has achieved this with the Creta.
You’ll agree after taking just one look at the well-designed small SUV that it appears slightly more complete, expensive, and durable than earlier models. The Creta has a sportier, wider stance thanks to the larger grille, a slant plate, and new components for the headlamps. Sadly, the company was unable to address the Creta’s peculiar-looking rear. The only remaining alterations are new taillights, a skid plate, and a revised bumper design.
THINGS YOU WILL LIKE ABOUT HYUNDAI CRETA
Here are a few intriguing aspects of the Hyundai Creta we think you’ll find appealing:
- Pocket Friendly: The most alluring feature of this small SUV is perhaps its affordability. It is incredible to see a midsize SUV with so many incredible amenities sell for such a low cost. Not only does Creta rank among the best in modern times while also being among the least expensive in its category, but it also ranks among the least expensive to maintain. The Hyundai Creta is a terrific alternative to think about if you’re looking for a very shrewd, small, and highly efficient midsize SUV without having to spend the budget.
- Fuel Efficiency: A beautiful SUV with excellent fuel efficiency will always be the best option available. It is not surprising that Creta is currently one of the most sought-after products in its category.
- Engine Efficiency: This SUV will undoubtedly be enjoyable for you if you prefer driving quiet, comfortable SUVs. The vehicle’s 1.6 and 1.4 liter (Diesel/Petrol) & 1.6 liter Petrol engine options produce little to no noise as it travels along the road.
- Wonderful Design: Hyundai Creta is one car you see and instantly fall in love with. The layout is original and clever. Three Slat Chrome Grille are one of the striking and commanding car’s features. Its appearance mimics the styling of contemporary compact SUVs available today, and its inside is just stunning. A gorgeous design is completed with the driver door sensor. What impressive work!
THINGS YOU MAY NOT LIKE ABOUT HYUNDAI CRETA
Here are some aspects of the Hyundai Creta that may not be of interest to you:
- Absence of Core Features: This is among the Creta’s most egregious drawbacks. Although the SUV’s stunning design and commendable features have received a lot of attention, certain essential functions were left out. The third row seat, cooled glove box, and automatic folding outside rear-view mirrors, for example, were not present. Moreover, there were no seat belts that could be adjusted for height.
- Not So Impressive Safety Features: The Hyundai Creta lacks several of the safety features that one would anticipate in a small SUV. For instance, there was a lack of equipment like rear seat child locks, speed sensor door locks, and cruise control.
Let’s come to a conclusion with this post about Hyundai Creta pricing in Nigeria. Before that, though, let’s provide you some key points regarding this vehicle. Overall, the Creta is now even harder to pass up if you’re looking for a small family SUV thanks to the recently incorporated modern features. It now boasts of having done a lot of work. It is more roomy, cozy, effective, and easy to manage and regulate.
The few features it is missing are the sole thing drawing criticism. The automatic versions also lack all the bells and whistles. The Creta continues to earn our recommendation despite these. The design, effectiveness, and general performance are also valued by the Nigerian car market.