Latest Prices of Rolls Royce in Nigeria (2024)
Rolls Royce is the world-famous maker of many of the best luxury cars you can buy. This automaker is the epitome of an exotic, all-inclusive vehicle. The reputation of the Rolls Royce brand is well known around the world. Their exquisitely crafted road magic is considered to be among the best ever created. They are a dream for most people, if not everyone, and for all the best of reasons.
Here, we’ll look at some of the most sought-after Rolls Royce vehicles now available in Nigeria and how much they cost.
PRICES OF BRAND NEW ROLLS ROYCE IN NIGERIA (2024)
Rolls Royce is one of the most popular exotic vehicles nowadays. The car is only sporadically offered in Nigeria’s automotive market because it is not a common vehicle. In actuality, there are only a few locations across the nation where you can get them.
It can be difficult to determine the exact cost of a new Rolls Royce. This is so that the final price it would get can be determined by a variety of circumstances. However, the current price range for a brand-new Rolls Royce Phantom is between ₦220 million and ₦260 million. Moreover, for the same price range, one may get a brand-new Rolls-Royce Ghost, another well-known vehicle.
Even though several economic variables are severely restricting the importation of vehicles, their prices may climb. So, it’s critical to verify what these vehicles actually sell for on the open market.
PRICE OF USED ROLLS ROYCE IN NIGERIA (2024)
Fairly used cars are frequently excellent possibilities, especially when you are dealing with exotic and highly-rated vehicles, even if there is nothing as remarkable as a brand-new car, in neither quality nor glitter. Even though used Rolls Royce may not be as glossy as their brand-new counterparts, they still discreetly uphold the elegance and flair that the company is known for. You shouldn’t have any trouble choosing a well-kept secondhand Rolls Royce because the majority of their cars are regarded for being sturdy and dependable.
USED ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM PRICES
- 2005–2006 Rolls Royce Phantom Model: ₦40,000,000 – ₦60,000,000
- Rolls Royce Phantom 2007-2008 Model – ₦60,000,000 to ₦70,000,000
- 2009–2010 Rolls Royce Phantom models cost between ₦65 million and ₦80 million.
- 2011–2012 Rolls Royce Phantom Model: ₦75,000,000 – ₦90,000,000
- 2013-2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom Model: ₦75,000,000 to ₦95,000,000
- 2015-2016 Rolls Royce Phantom Model: ₦90 million to ₦130 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom, 2017–2018 Model, ranges in price from ₦140–₦180 million.
USED ROLLS ROYCE GHOST PRICES
- 2010-2011 Rolls Royce Ghost Model – ₦70 million to ₦110 million
- 2012-2013 Rolls-Royce Ghost Model – ₦89 million to ₦120 million
- 2014-2015 Rolls-Royce Ghost Model: ₦110 million to ₦130 million
- 2016-2017 Rolls-Royce Ghost models cost between ₦110 million and ₦145 million.
- Rolls Royce Ghost 2018 Model: ₦170 million to ₦190 million
The price variation is a result of a few distinct causes. These variables consist of the manufacturing year, currency exchange rate, customs clearance at the time of purchase, among others. The final prices of the used version of the car also depend on the general state of the vehicle, the engine’s efficiency, fuel economy, and other relevant criteria.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE ABOUT ROLLS ROYCE VEHICLES
The benefits of driving a Rolls-Royce are listed below.
- Strong Engine: The engine is a very essential component of the car. You can be guaranteed of high efficiency when someone claims to be powerful. You may be sure that Rolls Royce automobiles do not fall short in this regard. If a car’s engine strength is a factor you think about when shopping, you may feel very assured buying any Rolls Royce.
- Classy: Rolls Royce is one car you can’t help but adore. You will undoubtedly fall in love with it at first sight because of how stunning it looks. The exquisitely designed exterior provides practically all the features you’d want in a luxurious car. You can be sure to receive that level of style and design, both inside and out, regardless of the model you choose.
- User Friendly Safety Features: It is well known that Rolls Royce automobiles are elegantly styled and have attractive features. They boast incredible safety features including lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring, advance towing assistance, and autonomous braking. Alternatively, you can be confident that Rolls Royce has your back if your main priority when it regards to vehicles is safety.
WHAT YOU WON’T LIKE ABOUT ROLLS ROYCE VEHICLES
The disadvantages of driving a Rolls Royce are listed below:
- They are Extremely Expensive: Everyone adores this Rolls Royce car, but the price is the primary drawback. No matter if they are brand new, imported, or locally used, Rolls Royce are not inexpensive. They are some of the most costly automobiles on the market right now, which is why there aren’t many of them.
- Inefficient Fuel Economy: You wouldn’t anticipate anything less from a car with a powerful engine in terms of fuel efficiency. None of the Rolls Royce models have very good fuel efficiency. For those who are wealthy enough to buy the car in the first place, this wouldn’t be an issue.
- High Expense of Upkeep: This is largely to be anticipated. Large vehicles cost a lot to maintain. The spare components are highly pricey and need to be fixed by experts.
The Rolls Royce vehicle brand has earned a reputation for superior engineering since its debut in 1906. Even though the cars are still made in England, BMW currently owns Rolls-Royce. The Phantom is the priciest model of Rolls-Royce, with prices starting at more over $450,000. Almost all of the wonderful things you have heard about Rolls Royce are true. From its dynamic logo to its wonderfully great interior to its imposing presence and exceptional handling. The price of a premium Rolls Royce in Nigeria is disclosed in this article.