How to Borrow Data From 9mobile (2024)
You’ve come to the right place if you want to know how to borrow data on 9mobile/Etisalat. In today’s post, we will show you step-by-step guides on how to borrow data from the 9mobile network using a USSD code, as well as how to buy credit.
9Mobile is one of Nigeria’s most respected and widely used network providers, and they offer some of the best data subscription packages to both new and existing customers. They also have attractive call-tariffs, making the network one of the best and most widely used in Nigeria and other foreign countries.
9mobile was previously known as Etisalat before changing its name to 9mobile, though most people still refer to it as Etisalat. The network provider recently launched a new plan called “More credit”.
Customers who recharge at least N500 monthly on 9Mobile can now borrow data from Etisalat. More credit is a package that gives you airtime/data when you run out, i.e. you can borrow airtime and data even if you don’t have the money to buy it, and you can pay it back in your next recharge.
We’ll walk you through the simple steps of borrowing data from 9mobile with More credit down below.
HOW TO BORROW DATA FROM 9MOBILE VIA MORECREDIT
To borrow data/MB from 9mobile using More credit, please follow the steps outlined below:
- By dialing *665*3# or texting ‘STATUS’ to 665 via message/SMS, you can find out if you are eligible for Morecredit service and the total amount you can borrow.
- If you receive a message indicating that you are eligible, dial *665# again and select either “Borrow Airtime” or “Borrow Data,” depending on your preference.
- Now, select “Choose Loan Amount,” and you will see options displaying a list of loan amounts from which to choose.
- Borrowing amounts from 9mobile Morecredit are typically N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, N1,150, and N2600.
- Select a suitable loan amount and click Send.
Note: You can borrow airtime from 9mobile using the same method by dialing *665*[Amount]# or texting “amount” to 665. To borrow N50, for example, dial *665*50# or text “50” to 665.
OTHER METHOD TO BORROW DATA ON 9MOBILE
You can also borrow data from Morecredit by dialing *665# >”Borrow Data,” or you can borrow credit first and then subscribe for data using the standard data subscription method.
You will be charged a 15% fee for each credit borrowed; for example, if you borrow N50, you will receive N42.50. Your airtime loan can be repaid by recharging the same phone number, using a bank top-up, or when someone transfers airtime to you or VTU.
You must be aware that you will be charged on your next recharge for any airtime or loan you have borrowed, so don’t be caught off guard. If you are having trouble borrowing credit or data on 9mobile, please use the comment box and we will respond as soon as possible.