Inasmuch as televisions are available as brand new, they are also in fairly used, which is referred to as UK used. The term “UK used” is a common term in Nigeria that is used to refer this kind of television and other electronic products. Other local synonyms of the world include “Fairly used” or “London used”, which are all used interchangeably. To this regard, all previously-used televisions that is imported into the country is colloquially termed “UK used”. Our article will major on this kind of television sets, as we will give an overview of the electronics. We will also be majoring in the prices of these TVs in the country.
UK used televisions have gone a long way to be the most ideal TV for buyers on low spending plan. There are many reasons behind this, and one of such is because of affordability. Certainly, you won’t buy a fairly used product in the same price as new ones. Basically, televisions is one of the main electronic devices in a modern house in today’s world. They are one of those must-have gadgets you can stretch out to purchase. Aside from the way that they gives you the latest view on what is happening everywhere, TVs is viewed as the important gadget for entertainment. Television has become a center piece of individuals’ lives. While everybody would always like a television because of it significance, however, the principle issue remains how much these TVs go for in present day market.
Generally, televisions are quite expensive depending on the innovation of it. Even though, not all are of elevated price, there are some particularly acceptable ones that will serve you quite well. When buying these televisions, if you first realize how exorbitant it tends to be to buy a brand new ones, you might opt for the fairly used ones which is the UK used. Interestingly, most TVs that are in UK used type, a large part of them are generally in good conditions irrespective of it being a second hand product.
Purchasing a used TV is just like buying other products. This implies that there are some certain important things to keep in mind, which a good number of majority of people definitely know. You can get a good deal on quite a few things, and with regards to purchasing used TVs. While there are numerous things to expect from UK used TVs in term of features, there are a few things that you need to remember prior to dropping the bills on the counter for it. What’s involved will subsequently be given in the course of this write-up.
In spite of the fact that UK or fairly used TVs are not completely perfect and smooth as the brand new ones, they are starting to move the market in Nigeria. One of the major influencing factor is that they give a sensible alternative to most well known brands. This is seen as brands that are known for their durability and good quality products all have an exceptionally solid recycled products. This has made the UK used rendition to be completely depended on and available for buyers. The excellent thing about fairly used TVs is that they are classified – which means they are available in various sorts, sizes and prices. There are many other things to discover about UK used TVs an in this article, we will investigate the costs of different 3D TVs available in Nigeria today. We will likewise consider a few things to note when purchasing a London used television for your home, offices or anywhere else.
Current Prices of UK Used TVs in Nigeria (2023)
Normally, UK or fairly used televisions are available in a reduced price when contrasted with the brand new ones. Finally settled down for this kind of TV? Let’s take a gander at the prices of UK used TVs of some popular brands in the country. These brands have been chosen as they are the most used and are equally preferred in the country’s market today. The following is the rundown of the current prices of UK used TVs in Nigeria:
LG UK Used TVs in Nigeria (2023)
- 21 inches LED TV: ₦20, 000 – ₦25, 000
- 22 inches Plasma TV: ₦30, 000 – ₦35, 000
- 23 inches LED TV: ₦20, 000 – ₦30, 000
- 26 inches LED TV: ₦34, 000 – ₦45, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: ₦54, 000 – ₦75, 000
- 32 inches Plasma TV: ₦55, 000 – ₦85, 000
- 40 inches LED TV: ₦50, 000 – ₦65, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: ₦55, 000 – ₦75, 000
- 42 inches LCD TV: ₦45, 000 – ₦65, 000
- 50 inches Plasma TV: ₦85, 000 – ₦110, 000
- 55 inches Smart TV: ₦100, 000 – ₦120, 000
- 55 inches Smart LED Web-OS TV: ₦180, 000 – ₦250, 000
- 60 inches Plasma TV: ₦130, 000 – ₦170, 000
Panasonic UK Used TVs in Nigeria (2023)
- 27 inches LCD TV: ₦23, 000 – ₦30, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: ₦32, 000 – ₦40, 000
- 32 inches LCD TV: ₦30, 000 – ₦37, 000
- 40 inches LED TV: ₦40, 000 – ₦70, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: ₦45, 000 – ₦74, 000
Samsung UK Used TVs in Nigeria (2023)
- 20 inches LED TV: ₦18, 000 – ₦25, 000
- 24 inches LED TV: ₦28, 000 – ₦35, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: ₦38, 000 – ₦60, 000
- 32 inches LCD TV: ₦35, 000 – ₦45, 000
- 40 inches LCD TV: ₦55, 000 – ₦65, 000
- 40 inches Smart 3D Curved TV: ₦135, 000 – ₦160, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: ₦58, 000 – ₦80, 000
- 42 inches LCD TV: ₦50, 000 – ₦68, 000
- 43 inches Plasma TV: ₦70, 000 – ₦88, 000
- 46 inches LED TV: ₦73, 000 – ₦90, 000
- 50 inches Smart TV: ₦145, 000 – ₦170, 000
Sony UK Used TVs in Nigeria (2023)
- 24 inches LED TV: ₦28, 000 – ₦38, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: ₦75, 000 – ₦110, 000
Toshiba UK Used TVs in Nigeria (2023)
- 21 inches LED TV: ₦18, 000 – ₦22, 000
- 32 inches LED TV: ₦38, 000 – ₦50, 000
- 32 inches LCD TV: ₦30, 000 – ₦40, 000
- 42 inches LCD TV: ₦38, 000 – ₦55, 000
- 42 inches LED TV: ₦48, 000 – ₦60, 000
That’s the view of the price list of UK used TVs in Nigeria, but however, there may be some kind of slight variation of this figure from what’s obtained in the current market. It’s important to note that this differences in the price of this television is because of certain variables that incorporate the location and time of purchase. Numbers of inches are likewise one of the important variables that influence the prices. Also, the prices of these TVs may be unstable, although prices have been stable over the last few years.
With respect to where you can source these LG TVs, they can be purchased straightforwardly from TV distributors or agents around the country. These TVs can likewise be gotten from online stores and contemporary gadget suppliers. Either of these mediums is good since LG products are highly reliable and durable. However, to get the best deal, it is always advisable to get these gadgets from recognized distributors of the brand in question, or directly from the company. But if this medium may be costly, you can opt for the online means. Online stores like Jiji, Olist, Jumia and Kara has a collection of UK or fairly used that you can make your buy.
Prior to purchasing a UK used TV, there are some significant elements to consider. They include:
- The durability and recycled estimation of the brand;
- Specification – TV size and type you need (regardless of whether LED, LCD or Plasma);
- Your budget – spending plan;
- And most importantly the working condition of the TV.
That’s the size of this write-up, as we have been able to highlight the current prices of London or UK or Fairly TVs in Nigeria this 2023.