Zenith bank internet banking provides a 24/7 platform for zenith bank customers to carry out their banking activities in a secured and convenient way. The Internet banking platform for zenith bank reduces stress and increases productivity of the customers as well as the bank using the best practice.
ZENITH BANK INTERNET BANKING: WHAT YOU CAN USE IT FOR
Zenith Bank online banking can be used for many banking operations that without it, you have to visit the bank. Some of these includes: Fund transfer and bill payment, Checking your account balance, Checking your account statement, you can view and even download your transaction history among other things.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO REGISTER/SETUP ZENITH BANK ONLINE BANKING
Intending users of zenith bank internet banking need to fill the Internet banking form which can be gotten upon request from any zenith bank branch or downloaded online from their website. Follow Here to download.
After submitting the correctly filled form, you are given your zenith bank internet banking Access code, username, password and a token which cost N1500. This money is just for the token and the only money you would pay for the use of the online banking platform except of course the fund transfer charge of N210 when you transfer money to other banks. Follow the below steps to learn how to activate your Internet banking account with zenith bank.
- Visit the zenith bank secured internet banking portal on https://ibank.zenithbank.com/internetbanking/ and look out for the login area at right hand side of the page.
- Enter the Access code, username and password given to you by the bank and click LOGIN.
- After logging in, you’re required to change the password to a new one before you can do anything on your account.
- After changing it, you can now login using the Access code, your username and the new password. Alternatively, you can login using your account number and and token code by ticking the token login check box at the top of the login area. You can only use the token login after changing your password.
- Since your account had been set up, take your time and familiarize yourself with the navigation of the Internet banking platform to better understand your new online bank.
Have you tried setting up your zenith bank online banking? How did it go?