The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening. The schedule for the Screening exercise is as indicated below.
Day 1. Monday, September 18, 2017
Faculties of Agriculture, Pharmacy, Environmental Studies, Basic Medical Sciences.
Day 2. Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Faculty of Arts.
Day 3. Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Faculties of Law, Engineering.
Day 4. Thursday, September 21, 2017
Faculties of Business Administration, Social Sciences.
Day 5. Friday, September 22, 2017
Faculties of Education, Clinical Sciences.
Day 6. Saturday, September 23, 2017
Faculties of Science and Spillover Cases.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2000 (Two Thousand Naira) only (Excluding Bank charges and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Online Registration and Payment
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link).
2. Select Admission Forms Link.
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type.
4. Enter your phone number and email address.
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
6. Payment can be made online using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2017/2018 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
1. The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
2. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
3. Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
4. Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items
I. The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications (SSCE, O/L, NECO, NABTEB etc.)
II. One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 online registration form duly completed with the passport-sized photograph printed in colour.
III. One (1) copy of 2017 JAMB (UTME) Result printout.
IV. One (1) recent passport-sized photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Venue for Screening:
As indicated on candidate’s registration slip.
Closing Date for Registration:
Friday, September 15, 2017.
For more information, visit the University of Uyo website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875.
Aniediabasi D. Udofia
Registrar & Secretary to Senate.