If you want Uber Nigeria contact, we have provided their Lagos office address, phone number and how to book Uber taxi easily.
Its now more news that cab drivers in Lagos now make a honest living when they become a partner. Most of these drivers in the country working with this company say that they earn up to N300,000 monthly when clients contacts them via the Uber app downloaded on their smartphones, they pick up such client and drop them at their location just by driving their own car.
This sums up the essence why Uber contact was created which is to connect residents who have the app with taxi drivers, who drops them off easily for a fee. Truth is that most clients have complained on the services of such drivers, hence the need to chat with an Uber Nigeria customer care representative online.
The truth is that we couldn’t find their contact phone number but a link that would enable you connect with them online for any general enquires, problems, complaints or support at ubernigeria.com/chat.
Uber Nigeria Contact Details
Their offices are located at:
1. Uber Lagos contacts: Maryland Mall 350-360 Ikorodu Rd. Anthony Village, Lagos.
The iLx Centre (Venia) Plot 8, 2nd Floor, Providence Street (Samsung Building), Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Their corporate office address is at 2, Turnbull Road, Ikoyi.
2. Abuja addresses: 29 Mambilla Street, off Aso drive, Maitama (Former American Embassy) and Regus, River House, 83 Ralph Shoeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja.
If you have a cab and are interested in becoming a partner or have any other queries, you can contact their Lagos customer care service using their chat link as seen above or could still visit their head office located in Lagos or their branch in Abuja to book an appointment at their office.
Be aware that not all vehicles are accepted, so you would need to find the cars accepted by Uber before you can be a partner with them. You should also have a valid drivers license and a Lagos State Drivers Institute Card (LASDRI).
For a vehicle to be eligible for Uber in Nigeria, it must meet the following standards:
- UberX & UberBlack vehicles must be sedan (no hatches accepted)
- Vehicles must be 2009 or newer
- Mileage should be a maximum of 100,000KMs when being put onto the Uber system
- All vehicles require a working radio and air conditioner (electric windows preferable)
- Vehicles must have a minimum of 1750mm width
- No full-size (15 passenger) vans, Lincoln Towncars, Mercury Grand Marquis, or Ford Crown Victorias
- No salvage vehicles. Must have a clean title.
- Taxi must have seat belts for all passengers including the driver.
- Vehicles will remain on the Uber system unless complaints from riders about quality occur sooner
- Only one driver per account, meaning the person driving the car is the one named on the account.
- All drivers must go through a full background check initiated by the company.
- Driver must have a driver’s license and lagos state driver’s institute card.
Uber reserves the right to refuse a vehicle that meets the above criteria, or accept a vehicle that does not meet the above criteria, as well as modify this criteria without notice.
To book uber taxi you should get the app by downloading it on your compatible mobile devices. It is easy to use and you can also contact their customer care agents easily using the app.
4 CommentsAdd a Comment
This update was very helpful
Thanks for this information
Thanks for sharing this update 👍