There are some things you don’t know about Ramsey Nouah’s background that will shock you. He is a veteran and popular Nollywood actor that stands out among his peers when it comes to acting movies in Nigeria. This handsome actor has been successful in his movie career till date.
Most people think Ramsey Nouah is only a Nigerian by birth, but our findings will shock you as Nigerian Infopedia will unmask things you do not know about the Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah
Things You Don’t Know About Ramsey Nouah
1. He was born on December 19, 1970 in Edo State, Nigeria.
2. He started as an aspiring musician when he was 20 years
3. At 21, he went for an acting audition and instantly won the role of Jeff in an on-coming Nigerian television soap opera, Fortunes.
4. By the age of 23, he rose to fame in the Nigerian Movie Industry due to his performance in the soap opera “Fortunes”
5. His father is a Lebanese-Isreali and his mother is a Nigerian, from Owo in Ondo State
6. He was raised by his mother in Lagos
7. He grew up at Surulere in Lagos.
5. He is a graduate from the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
6. He is married Emelia Philips Nouah, a Nigerian-Cameroonian in 2002
7. He is blessed with three children: Desiree Nouah, Quincy Nouah and Camil Nouah.
8. He won the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role in 2010
This is the list we could find. If you have any information or corrections on “things you don’t know about Ransey Nouah”, we would appreciate if you would share them with us in the comment section below.