I recently published Forbes ranking of richest people in Nigeria 2019. In this article, we shall be looking at a list of top 10 richest Igbo men in Nigeria.
This list will also reveal the richest igbo man in Nigeria and would be restricted to entrepreneurs, Igbo billionaire business men who have contributed to the growth of Nigeria’s economy.
Below is our list of the top most successful 10 Igbo Billionaires (entrepreneurs) this 2019 according to Forbes.
Orji Uzor Kalu
He is the current richest Igbo man in Nigeria. He also owns assets that runs in billions. His company SLOK group has interests in different areas and sectors in the country. He also owns the Sun newspapers, the new telegraph e.t.c.
Top Nigerian Bussiness men, Cosmas Maduka is the second wealthiest Igbo man in the country. He is the founder, President/CEO of Coscharis Group. He started Coscharis Motors as a one man business and over the years has transformed the organization into an indigenous conglomerate.
We have written on the biography and net worth of Pascal Dozie here. We know that he is also one of the richest entrepreneur in Igbo land. Mr. Pascal G. Dozie is the Co-Founder, Partner, Founding Partner and Non-Executive Partner at African Capital Alliance.
He was the Founder of Diamond Bank PLC and served as its Chief Executive Officer from 1991 to 2006. He served as the President at the Nigeria Stock Exchange also.
Chief Cletus Ibeto
He is also on the list of top Nigerian Businessmen who ventured into politics. Cletus Ibeto was born on the 6th of November, 1952 in Nnewi, Anambra State to poor family background. His success story has been attributed to hardwork and consistency. He is the founder of Ibeto group.
Chief Tony Ezenna is the Chairman Orange Drugs Limited. He is among the richest billionaires in the country. He has been involved in many philanthrophic acts. He hails from Imo state and is also involved in politics.
Other richest Igbo men in Nigeria worthy of mention include:
Leo Stan Ekeh
Chief Arthur Eze
He recently won the Anambra south senatorial election this 2019. He is also among the rich business igbo man in the country. He is also a philanthropist, oil well owner and has investments in various sectors and industries in Nigeria.
Ifeanyi Ubah owns Capital oil & gas and also a Nigerian football club, Ifeanyi Ubah FC. His net worth is estimated to be $200 million and he is among the richest men in Anambra state.
- 10 Richest Musicians in Africa & Net Worth 2019
- Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actors in Nigeria 2019
- Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World 2019 & Net Worth
- Top 10 Richest Female Musicians in Nigeria & Net Worth 2019
- Top 10 Richest Female Celebrities in Nollywood 2019 & Net Worth
- Top 11 Richest Female Actress in Nigeria 2019
- Top 10 Richest Celebrities in Nigeria & Net Worth 2019
- 10 Most Handsome Nollywood Actors 2019 (Pictures)
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses in Nigeria Today (2019)
- 10 Most Successful Actresses in Nigeria Today
- 10 Richest Actors in Nigeria & Their Net Worth (2019)
- List of All Nigerian Musicians: Past & Present Music Artists
- Top 10 Richest Nigerian Billionaires 2019 & Net Worth (2019)
- The 10 Richest Churches in the World
- Top 20 Richest Men in Nigeria And Their Net Worth 2019
- 10 Richest States in Nigeria (2019)
- The Richest State in Igboland
- Top 10 Richest Igbo Men (2019)
- Forbes Richest Pastors in the World: Top 10 (2019)
- Top 10 Richest Churches in Nigeria (2019)
- Forbes Richest Doctor in Nigeria 2019 & Net Worth
- Top 5 Richest Footballers in the World 2019 (Current)
- 10 Richest Kings in Nigeria 2019 & Net Worth
- Top 10 Richest DJs in Nigeria & Net Worth (2019)
- Top 10 Richest Wrestlers in the World (Forbes, 2019)
- Richest Senators List in Nigeria 2019: Top 10 (Updated)
- 10 Richest Presidents in Africa & Net Worth (2019)
- List of the Richest Governors in Nigeria 2019: Top 10
- Top 5 Richest Business Men in Lagos & Net Worth (2019)
- Tinubu & Dangote: Who Is Richer?
- 10 Richest Nigerian Footballers (2019)
- Top 20 Richest Igbo Men & Women in Nigeria And Their Net Worth
- Top 10 Best Polytechnics in Nigeria 2019
- Top 10 Federal Universities in Nigeria 2019