Over the last decade, Toyota Hilux has become the most used pickup vehicle in Nigeria; and this is reflected in a way the brand floats on the country’s road. Also, this brand of Toyota car has deservedly acquired heaps of acclaim for its toughness, durability, adaptability and mobility to go for a long run.
Since their introduction into the Nigerian automobile market, they has grandly directed the market both here and in the international scene. The engaging look of Toyota Hilux most recent models just adds to its all around positive and astounding features. In the event that you want to know the latest prices of Toyota Hilux vehicles, then this write-up will provide more information on it.
CURRENT TOYOTA HILUX PRICES IN NIGERIA (2023)
While the demand for pickup vehicles has been increasing, only the wealthy might be able to afford these vehicles as the cost of getting a brand new Toyota Hilux pickup vehicle is very expensive. With this being the case, most people go for foreign used Toyota Hilux, which fits the specification completely. In the auto market, a lot of buyers in the country are inclined toward buying Nigerian used Toyota Hilux engines as they are the more cheaper option. Here, we will take a look at how much Toyota Hilux cost in the present market both the new, foreign and locally used this 2023.
PRICES OF BRAND NEW TOYOTA HILUX IN NIGERIA (2023)
Nowadays, most cars including Toyota are very available in the car market. The limited number of brand new Toyota Hilux in the market is because of the price which makes it difficult to get this type of pickup vehicle in the country. In spite of the fact that it will be practically difficult to get a fresh out of the box Toyota Hilux models, you lookout for them at the company’s offices and dealers in the international market.
All things considered, a brand new Toyota Hilux costs between ₦24 million and ₦25 million in Nigeria. This price is contingent upon the model and dealer. Other factors determining the price in the country; the cost will be subject to certain variables that incorporate custom clearance and tax charges. Likewise, the money exchange rate at the time of purchase has a significant impact in deciding the inevitable cost of a spic and span Toyota Hilux in the country.
PRICES OF FOREIGN USED (TOKUNBO) TOYOTA HILUX IN NIGERIA (2023)
Foreign used or Tokunbo cars are near alternatives to limited brand new ones. With regards to Toyota Hilux, there is generally no large contrast between the foreign used variant and its brand new counterpart, independent of the model. The former still retains the brand’s ruggedness, simple upkeep and durability to thank for the little distinction.
Below is the view of the current average cost of different models of foreign used Toyota Hiluxs:
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2005 model costs ₦2.6 million – ₦3.8 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2006 model costs ₦3.8 million – ₦4.5 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2007 model costs ₦4.5 million – ₦6 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2008 model costs ₦7 million – ₦8 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2009 model costs ₦8 million – ₦9 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2010 model costs ₦9 million – ₦10 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2011 model costs ₦10 million – ₦11 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2012 model costs ₦11 million – ₦12 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2013 model costs ₦12 million – ₦13 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2014 model costs ₦13 million – ₦14 million
- Tokunbo Toyota Hilux 2015 model costs ₦14 million – ₦15 Million
It ought to be taken of note that specific variables, including state of vehicle, efficiency rate and currency exchange rate have caused the varieties in the costs. This implies that it is possible for a model to be more costly than a later model. The state of the vehicle and fuel mileage directly has a great impact to the current prices of these foreign used Toyota Hilux cars.
PRICES OF NIGERIAN (LOCALLY) USED TOYOTA HILUX IN NIGERIA (2023)
For the most part, Nigerian used vehicles are less expensive than foreign and locally used ones. Typically, some of these locally used vehicles have been used outside the nation prior to being imported. The odd fact is that these vehicles have lost some huge esteem and have devalued with time. Contingent upon the states of fundamental pieces of the vehicle including the motor, tires, inside and the overall maintenance, most of the locally used cars costs between 55% and 70 percent of the foreign used ones.
The list below show the current average costs of Nigerian-used Toyota Hilux for different models:
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2005 model costs ₦1.5 million – ₦4 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2006 model costs ₦2.5 million – ₦3 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2007 model costs ₦3 million – ₦4 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2008 model costs ₦4 million – ₦8 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2009 model costs ₦5 million – ₦6 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2010 model costs ₦6 million – ₦7 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2011 model costs ₦7 million – ₦8 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2012 model costs ₦8 million – ₦9 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2013 model costs ₦9 million – ₦10 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2014 model costs ₦10 million – ₦11 million
- Nigerian used Toyota Hilux 2015 model costs ₦11 million – ₦12 million
That’s the view of the prices. However, it ought to be taken of note that specific variables, including state of vehicle, efficiency rate and currency exchange rate have caused the differences in the prices of these cars.
The Nigerian auto market has been receptive of Toyota Hilux brand, since it it introduction more then a decade ago. The welcome has been on account of the car’s dynamism in usage and general adaptability. Moreover, Toyota Hilux has got a position in the list of the highest selling pickup vehicle brands in the country. This stature has made its extra parts available, regardless of the model. Another explanation it has topped the Nigerian pickup auto market is its flexibility and ruggedness to go for a long run. That’s how much we can take on this article, as we have been able to highlight the current prices of Toyota Hilux vehicles in Nigeria. We believe you now know what to budget for a new Toyota Hilux pickup.