Sometimes, it can be very difficult to prepare for exams in Nigeria as exams can be very stressful, time-consuming and energy draining, but you should know that if you do not prepare for your exams early, you should be prepared to fail woefully.
If you must know, there are ways you can put into practice ahead of time to boost your confidence and preparedness for any kind of test or exams in Nigeria thrown at you. Below are ways on how to be prepared for any kind of exams in Nigeria
How to Prepare for Exams in Nigeria
1. Never make reading your hobby: I know what you are thinking, why should I not make reading a hobby if I must pass my exams and come out with good grades? Well, a lot of people put reading as a hobby in their Resume, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But you are still schooling, so reading should be your top priority and not a hobby. Reading beyond your current scope will enhance your level of preparedness
2. Exams Preparation Materials should be ready: Whatever examination materials that are involved for the examination, be it textbooks, past questions, answers e.t.c. These materials should be available and also, be studied as early as practicable. This will serve as an advantage as you would master the scope of the exams you are expecting.
3. Attend Extramural Lessons: Extramural lessons and classes helps you refresh your memory and boost your classroom understanding in discovering of new topics.
4. Sleep when you feel like but don’t over sleep: When you want to prepare for exams in Nigeria, sleeping is very vital because it helps condition the memory to work efficiently.
5. Exercise your body: Exercise helps keep the body in good shape. If you want to be fit for any exam, all you have to do is to exercise at least four times a week. In this way, you will make the body physically fit and ready for any kind exam and to avoid sickness.
6. Eat food very well: I noticed that during exams, most people don’t eat well when preparing for exams. Don’t fall a victim of that kind of life-style. You should know that the brain needs food to function. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
7. Limit your time on the internet: Some people spend hours and hours on the internet doing one thing or the other. Its either on Facebook, twitter, 2go, blackberryand the list is endless. This is very bad if you are preparing for exams, they distract you, so try as much as possible and reduce you time spending on social media during this time.
Do you have other tips on how to prepare for exams in Nigeria? Put it on the comment form below. Thanks