Sometimes, most companies and firms do like to give some of their work to be done by other people or organization outside the company. This receiving company does the work in what is seen as a third-party engagement. More explicitly, outsourcing can be seen as a practice of having certain job functions done outside a company in lieu of having an in-house department or employee handle them.
Over the past decade, outsourcing companies has become a major trend in human resources. This has also been very prominent in Nigeria, as a lot of these companies are situated in remote areas of the country. This article will highlight these outsourcing companies that are specifically located in the capital city, Abuja.
Furthermore, outsourcing is the process whereby a business/organization or association gets an aspect of its business or work to another organization, also called the outsourcer. This receiving company is generally the third-party and a master in that specific field, normally situated in a similar business field. This works as the principle organization for simplicity of exchange of business.
What Are Outsourcing Companies?
Some people might be wondering what’s this kind of companies is all about, a some may know of this. For the benefit of the oblivious ones, an outsourcing company is a firm that gives out it staff for rent so that they can perform different jobs in another company. The time of operation, the number of employees to be recruited, and other terms and conditions are what generally determines the cost of outsourcing services.
In this modern world, a good number of companies do prefer the services of outsourcing companies. They are attracted due to the way these outsourcing companies use the most modern equipment and advanced technologies in doing the work. For this reason and many others, many companies prefer to trust outsourcers because of their competence, connections and capabilities. In Nigeria, outsourcing is becoming a trend because of the complexities in business processes, which have create way for the services of outsourcers.
Why Companies Outsource
These are some of the major reasons why companies outsource:
- One of the major reason is that it is cost-saving – it help a business to have time to those other issues that matter the most, hence bringing in the most revenue to the business
- It also helps business have access to expertise – This is due to the fact that most outsourcing companies are experts in their particular fields.
- When a company outsource those areas where they lack competence, it is time-saving, because the organization will be able to save valuable time with this.
- Outsourcing can also help in risk transfer; and as well help the firm to have access to technology.
That’s it on why outsourcing is always a good option for most companies. Let’s now take a peek at these companies that offer outsourcing services in Abuja, and as well the country.
Full List of Best Outsourcing Companies in Abuja
Below is the rundown of the notable outsourcing companies that are situated in the nation’s capital city, Abuja:
Paulablack Limited is one of the best outsourcing companies located at Crown Plaza, Behind Peace Park Utako, Abuja. The company specializes on outsourcing services for domestic staffing services. They also work on corporate staffing services which are serviced for private homes and corporations.
Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd
This is another best outsourcing comapany in Abuja located at Shekinah Plaza on Samuel Ladoke Akintola Boulevard at Garki II, Abuja, this outsourcing company is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the many industries. The company has been very successful over the years and their service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard. They can be reached on their address which is stated above.
Jodan Integrated Services
Integrated Corporate Services is a leading outsourcing company not just in Abuja, but extensively in Nigeria. Their head office is at Suite 1, off Number 2 Kudang Street, Aminu Kano Crescent at Wuse 2, Abuja. The company also offer a wide range of services in outsourcing, which has made them to be one of the leading outfit on this.
Enroyale Global Services Limited
Located in the capital city, precisely at Suite 02/03 Kenuj 02 Mall, Oladipo Way, Kaura District, FCT Abuja, Enroyale Global Services is a human resource outsourcing company that specializes on human resource management, management consultancy, business development consultancy and capacity building services. The company can be reached on the phone numbers: 08183153154, 092914387 or by going to their head office stated above.
Multifocal Limited is an outsourcing company that provides exceptional services in HR audit and systems development, staffing and outsourcing, HR surveys and analytics. Their head office is located at Plot 79, Mab Global Estate, Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja FCT. They can be contacted at this address or through +234 909 999 1234.
The Comprehensive List of Top Outsourcing Companies in Abuja
The following is a rundown of other notable outsourcing companies that are still located in the capital city. This list will also incorporate their respective address and as well the contact details.
They include the following:
- Selcah Human Resources Consulting – Efab Mall, Area eleven at Garki, Abuja
- Cleat Sinergy Resources Ltd – Sabondale Shopping Complex on Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi District, Jabi, Abuja
- Total Facilities Management Limited – Number 2, Wahab Dosumu Close at Jabi, Abuja
- Mani Recruits & Training Limited – Oakland Centre on Number 48 Aguiyi Ironsi Street at Maitama, Abuja
- BA Gladiators Limited – 24 Ndola Crescent at Wuse Zone 5 Abuja
- Phemochy Global Manpower Recruitment Agency – A3 Kenuj O2 Mall at Games Village, Abuja
- Vacancy Hunters – Number 10, Oyibo Odinamadu Block at Central Area, Abuja
- Vic Lawrence & Associates Limited – Discovery Mall at Plot 215, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse Zone 2, Abuja
- Colyzo Human Resources Ltd – Danziyal Plaza at Central Area, Abuja
- FSG Work Solutions International – Rock of Ages Mall at Jabi, Abuja
- MEG Careers – Lokogoma, Abuja
- Rossland Screening Solutions – Concept plaza annex on 5th avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja Nigeria
- Skygrade Recruitment Agency – Number 38, Maco Plaza on Old Karu Road, Karu, Abuja
- Work Abuja – Number 100, Citec Villa at Gwarinpa, Abuja
- OutSource Global – Asta Gallery, Parkway Road, Cadastral Zone at Mabushi District, Abuja
- Human Leadership Resources – Adamawa Plaza, Plot 1099, Abuja
- P.O Gina Services – Number 100, Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, Abuja
- Philips Consulting – Number 975 at Cadastral zone, Abuja
- The Outsource company – Wuye, Abuja
- E Outsource Company – AIIVON Tech hub at St. James House on Number 167 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja (09062623860)
- Mani Recruits and Training Limited – 2nd floor, Plot 215, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent at Wuse 2, Abuja
- Strategic Outsourcing Limited – Number 34, Shettima Monguno Crescent Berger Yard at Utako Abuja
- Ichase Outsourcing – Plot 492, T.O.S Benson Crescent at Utako District, Abuja
- Kimberly Ryan Outsourcing – Number 13, Uyo Crescent, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street at Area 11 Garki, Abuja
- Dream Lab Outsourcing and Managed Services – Ocean centre, Cadastral zone B18, at Gudu district, Abuja (+2349059555228)
- Workforce Management Group – Rukayyat Plaza, Opposite Zenith Bank Plc on Obafemi Awolowo Way at Jabi District, Utako, Abuja
- Corona Outsourcing Limited – Yasuha Plaza, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent at Wuse II, Abuja
- Wagital Communication Limited – 21 Parakou crescents, off Aminu Kano Way at Wuse II, Abuja
- Kippa – D5 Multipurpose Complex at Kado Estate, Abuja
- Training & Development International Associates Limited – House 16, 622 Road, off Charly Boy Boulevard at Gwarimpa, Abuja
- GlobalHunt India Pvt Ltd – E 45/6, Abuja, Abuja
- Segun Awosanya & co – Number 25, Matadi street at Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja
- Cedar Oak Multi-Services Ltd – Number 43, Lord Lugard Street at Asokoro, Abuja
That’s the size of this write-up, as we have been able to give a full rundown of the outsourcing companies that are situated in the Nigerian capital city, Abuja. We also give some snippet of what outsourcing really is, and the functions of these outsourcing companies.