How To Sell Online on OLX Nigeria
Are you looking for an easy way to buy or sell your goods online like used cars for sale, phones, tablets e.t.c or do you have an item for sale, then you should try selling on OLX Nigeria. Olx is an online platform where buying and selling transactions go on and you know the most interesting part, it is FREE.
This post seeks to explain how you can make money using OLX Nigeria through selling of goods and products online. This is done by posting free ads on OLX website. Although there are many other top E-commerce sites that you could advertise your products in Nigeria like Konga.com and Jumia.com.ng, OLX is also among these best online classified sites that is popular for selling second hand items in Nigeria.
Below is a 10 step guide that would teach you how to sell online on OLX Nigeria or how to use the Olx free ad to post your advert.
1. Visit the Website at http://www.olx.com.ng
2. Register on the Website by creating an account on OLX Nigeria website. Fill in your details correctly.
3. Take quality pictures of whatever item you want to place for sale. The idea here is to take various angle shots of your item(s), so that it can be enticing to the buyers.
4. Select a category to place your item(s).
5. Upload the picture(s) of your item
6. Select a category
7. Write Your Ad Title and Description. Try and keep it short but catchy as this is what will draw buyers to your product on the site.
8. Set Your Price. Try and be moderate (not too high, not too low)
9. Provide Your Contact Information for prospective buyers to reach you
10. Post Your Ad. This is tThe next step is the final stage. I do suggest you go through what you have written gain before you post an ad on OLX.
Finally, before your ad is available for prospective buyers on OLX, Ads on OLX normally pass through a review process by the OLX team to ascertain if the details you provided about the item is trustworthy. If it is approved, your item goes live so that you can start selling on the OLX website