The New National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) student portal 2019 contains valid information for students of NOUN who registered successfully and are verified as bona fide members of the Open university.
When you login into the new student’s portal, you will see a page with the following categories:
- Tuition Fee verification.
- Course registration.
- Course list.
- Download of relevant course materials.
- Portal Clearance.
Recently, the Nigerian senate passed a law allowing students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) join the National Youth Service Corp(NYSC). This step will give confidence to members of this institution that there school can also join the league of accredited universities in Nigeria.
You will also find the recently added iLearn on the NOUN student portal which according to the school, promises to improve educational standard of the Nigerian populace, no matter the location, social status and geopolitical zones.
NOUN current school fees are also affordable as they offer lots of accredited courses that you find in a full time university setting. With the help of technological advancements, the new NOUN student portal can now be easily accessed on smartphones, high-end tablets, Laptops any where in the country.
You will get access to the following when you access the official NOUN Student Portal platform:
- Access to assignments, quizzes including self-study assessment tools.
- Digitized lecture video and audio materials, the Smart e-Book.
- Networking tools to help collaborate and interact with the community of verified students, faculty members, academic staff, and their facilitators.
- Virtual classroom environment that promotes online discussions classes organized by well trained NOUN facilitators.
- High end facility for students to get answers to any questions or areas of difficulty pertaining to their course of study.
How To Access The New Student Portal 2019
- On your browser, type http://www.nou.edu.ng/login and the page would load, you will be presented with three options namely “Edu Portal”, “iLearn”, “TMA”.
- If you select the “Edu Portal”, it will show you the main log in page where you must input your registration details. On the page header is also the NOUN User Login.
- Type in your username, which is your surname or your Matriculation number.
- Type your password and click on the login button.
Finally, make sure you fill in your correct details on the NOUN student portal. If you forgot your password, there is an option labelled “Forgot Your Password” that you can use to retrieve your password.