Israel is a country regarded as the Holy land by both Jews, Christians and Muslims. It is located in the Middle East country on the Mediterranean Sea. It is the home to the Jews and the most sacred land in the world. The capital of Israel is Jerusalem (but not recognized by the United Nations).
Every year, tourists from around the world travel to Israel on pilgrimage (religious tourism), some even go on private tours to see biblical sites such as; the historic western wall, the Dome of the Rock shrine, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Church of the Holy Sepulchre e.t.c.
For Nigerians who wish to travel to Israel on pilgrimage or other reason, below is the address details for Isreali embassy in Nigeria
Israeli Embassy In Nigeria.
Plot 12, Mary Slessor Street,
Important Documents To Bring To The Mission During Visa Interview
1. Travel passport must have a validity period of at least 6 months at the date of entry into Israel.
2. Non-refundable visa application fee of N4, 500.00 (Four thousand five hundred Naira) only.
3. Two clear coloured passport sized photographs. (5cm x 5cm on white background)
4. Show evidence of employment or business activity Eg. Employment letter, Business Incorporation/ Registration and any other evidence of business undertaking.
5. Statement of account for six months (Corporate accounts) plus six months for personal accounts. For Personal Accounts holders, only six months statements required. (Corporate account holders must show proof of ownership of the business and be signatories to this account.
6. Make reservation for hotel and flight and present the confirmation at the mission
7. Any other documents to support your application.
(a) Medical cases must show letter of appointment with the hospital in Israel plus a medical report from a local hospital in Nigeria.
(b) Applicants traveling with their children under 18years of age must show birth certificates endorsed by the Legal Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria.
(c) Other applicants to show proof of purpose for the visit in support of their application.