The news these days is filled with cases of child molestation by adults. Some of the incidence leading to this can be avoided if the children are equipped with adequate knowledge right from the early stage. No one will be able to capitalize on their ignorance.
HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS YOU NEED TO TEACH YOUR CHILD(REN) AT EARLY AGE
1. Warn your girl child never to sit on anyone’s laps no matter the situation including close relations.
2. Avoid getting dressed/UnCloth in front of your child, once he/she is 2 years old. Let them understand the value of privacy.
3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’, reprove it immediately.
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.
7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values regarding S*X. If you don’t, the society will teach them the wrong values and peer pressure will bend them negatively.
8. It is always advisable you go through any new material like cartoons and movies you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves. Many of these are laced with negative s*x.
9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your cable networks and advice your friends especially those your child(ren) visit(s) often to do so.
10. Teach your three-year-old how to wash his/her private part properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).
11. Blacklist some materials/associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).
12. Let your child(ren) understand the value of standing out of the crowd. Being different from others is never a crime.
13. Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet about it. Take up the case and show them you can defend them.
Remember, you can’t be too careful.