We outlined in one of our posts, the best Glo data plan for Android phones and Tablets to subscribe for. As you are reading this post, Glo subscription for blackberry (BB) on Android is now available for just N1,400 only. It is no more N1000
I believe that this will come as a relief and good-news to Android users who don’t really enjoy the use of data as the Blackberry users do. Glo subscription for blackberry is cheaper than other Network plans for blackberry
Pleas note that the Glo BB subscription still works on Android device as long as you can change the IMEI number and APN (Access point) of your phone. If you don’t know how to change your Android IMEI number to BB IMEI number, you can read it here: I changed my Tecno L6 IMEI number to Blackberry IMEI number
After you have successfully changed your Android device IMEI number to BB IMEI number, then follow the steps below to subcribe for GLO BB data plan
1. Just to be sure, first check you new IMEI number by Dialing *#06#.
2. Recharge your Glo line with 1400 naira airtime and send BBCMONTH to 777
3. The money will be deducted, then switch off your phone for about two hours.
4. Switch on your phone and you will receive Glo automated message like the one below:
Note: It is no longer
COMONTH, It is now BBCMONTH
5. Restart your phone to activate your BB subscription on your Android phone.
How To Change Glo APN on Android
To change the Glo APN on Android to BB, for you to enjoy your BB subscription on android, you
1. Go to settings—>More—>Mobile Network—>Access Point Name
2. Create a new APN and type blackberry.net as your new APN, and then set it as your default APN.
You can now enjoy your Blackberry subscription on your Android phone. Note that the 3GB plan is now #1400