This post contains how to apply for Georgia visa in Nigeria, the required documents to submit for Georgia visa application in the country.
So you have decided you want to travel to Georgia? Beautiful! You are now in the next stage which is sourcing for information on how to get there legally.
You should note that Georgia isn’t a visa free country for Nigerian citizens.
Nigerian Infopedia have done the research for you, we have done our own research on the Georgian visa application in Nigeria and how to apply. Below is the details of our info hunting.
Type of Georgia Visa Issued In Nigeria
There are various kinds of Georgian visa issued to intending emigrants in Nigeria. This then means that a traveler need to know the kind of visa to apply for to achieve his aims. Listed below are the types of Georgian visas in Nigeria.
1. Business visa: This type of visa is issued to persons on a business trip
2. Student visa: As the name implies, this one is meant for those going to Georgia as students for the purpose of studying in a Georgian university or school.
3. Tourist visa: You plan on visiting Georgia for tourism or visitation purpose? Then this is the right kind of visa for you.
4. Work visa/permit: This type of visa is issued to those going to Georgia as employees.
5. Diplomatic visa: This is an official visa and it is issued to those going there on a government official assignment.
Required Documents For The Georgian Visa Application
The documents listed below are the required documents needed for applying for the visa.
- An international passport valid for 6 months
- A recent passport photograph
- Completed and signed visa application form
- Order form
- Check or money orders
- Official letter of invitation (If applicable)
Visa Application Process
Applicants are to fill the application form after which they are to print it out, sign it and together with the other required documents above, submit it at the Georgian visa application centre.
At the centre, you will have to pay for the visa and this depend on the type you are applying. After the application, you need to wait for it to be processed.
The processing period is usually 2 days to 15 days. It is advisable not to purchase tickets or make flight bookings prior to getting your visa except in the rare cases it is required.