Whatever your hair type, you need the correct styling product to get your desired appearance. Once upon a time, hair gel was the most popular hairstyling product available. The hair styling wax is the way to go, albeit it does come with its advantages. The best hair wax available will perfectly shape your hair. Your hairs can be touched up or restyled throughout the day thanks to its malleable nature. Well, and it will prevent your hairstyle from giving off the impression that it is a fake wig.
But how can you decide which hair wax brands are worth picking up when there are so many available but so little time to try them all? Do not worry; we are coming to save the day. We’ll examine the top ten hair waxes in Nigeria. We’ll go on to provide some excellent advice on what to search for in your ideal product. Looks good, doesn’t it? Wonderful, let’s get going.
WHAT IS HAIR WAX?
Hair wax is essentially a hair styling product with a foundation of wax that retains the hair and is used to give hair styling.
Hair wax offers hair an amazing appearance while not drying it out as hair gel does. It is referred to by many other names, including paste, whip, grease, clay, styling glue, and decoration gum. These things differ from one another in terms of their consistency, appearance, and underlying motives.
A few additives, such as candelilla wax, carnauba wax, emulsifying wax, beeswax, lanolin, castor wax, and ozokerite are commonly observed in hair styling wax. Many manufacturers provide customized hair wax for their consumer base with the optimal styling and matte look hair. ALSO SEE: ORIGINAL HUMAN HAIR WIGS IN NIGERIA AND THEIR PRICES
BENEFITS OF HAIR WAX
- Tames wild hair, which is especially noticeable after waking up. With the help of this item, you can surely fix the hairstyle and tame hair that “fly every which way.”
- It is used for defining the ideal shape and styling fine hair. In particular, it makes sense for cutting modern hairstyles.
- In contrast to some other hair-staying products, hair wax adds volume, creates a natural appearance, and is adaptable. After using it, the hair doesn’t appear greasy.
- The wax-styled hair acquires a subtle glitter and a more alluring appearance thanks to its structure.
- This product can also be used to mattify hair. People with oily hair can use special formulas for hair waxes that are designed to provide a matte finish.
- Hair wax is used by both men and women. Many women adore this product and commonly use it for twist molding, hair styling, and achieving a more notable hair volume.
Here are some of the top styling hair waxes available in Nigeria now that we have cleared it up.
10 BEST STYLING HAIR WAX BRANDS IN NIGERIA AND THEIR PRICES (2023)
Let’s take a look at the top ten waxes currently available in Nigeria before we continue to swing you in circles. You can use it to decide which is ideal for your circumstances. This list is a wonderful place to look for the wax that will enable you to accomplish your goals.
IKT 2020 PROFESSIONAL UNISEX HAIR WAX — ₦ 2,700
- Eliminates flying wigs or natural hair
- Moisturizing cream texture
- An ideal combination of waxes and aromatic oils
- Removes any buildup; 75 grams/2.7 fluid ounces
- Take IKT Bed Head Hair Wax in the size of your finger. Press between the palms of your hands and apply to add texture and hold to towel-dried or dry hair.
- Create the desired tufty, spiked shape. Carefully warm up the wax with a hairdryer before using it for a smoother application.
- Apply each day along with your usual hair routine.
IKT WAX STICK EDGE CONTROL FOR STUBBORN EDGES — ₦ 2,499
- Enhances spiky and wispy looks produced with natural components.
- Hair sculpts and softens the edges, styling even the most daring looks.
- Aids in providing details and improves Spiked and wispy styles.
- Uses a flexible hold to create texture for styling special effects.
HOLLYWOOD BEEZ WAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH — ₦ 5,500
- Good for braids and dreadlocks
- Give the ideal texture.
- Fantastic for curling
- Made using premium ingredients
KAIMA HAIR WAX BLUE BERRY EDGE CONTROL — ₦ 2,000
- Kaima blueberry edge control
- Blue color
- Long-lasting High grade
- Hair Care
- Rub and fashion
- Complying well
OLIVE EUNOMIA ORGANIC HAIR WAX — ₦1,800
- Green colored organic olive hair wax
- Long-lasting High grade Hair Care
- Rub and fashion
- Bright compliance
DAX MARCEL CURLING WAX — ₦4,600
- Petrolatum – Adds outstanding gloss and locks in moisture.
- Paraffin wax – holds waves and curls in position.
WAX HAIR WAX – MAKE YOUR HAIR SHINE -4PIECES — ₦ 5,999
- Keeps the hair glittery
- Used for styling and sprucing up the hair
MURRAY’S AUSTRALIAN BLACK BEES WAX — ₦4,500
YIZIA WAX & MUD EDGE CONTROL GEL FOR HAIR STYLING — ₦2,500
OSSAT NATURALS FORM AND HOLD WAX — ₦5,100
HOW TO USE HAIR WAX
- Start with a little bit of wax.
- You’ll keep adding layers of wax.
- Don’t try to use a lot right away.
- Your hair’s outer layer should be brushed.
- Put a thin coating of product on your hair.
- Don’t run your hands through your hair, please.
- As you wish, run your hands through your hair to assist.
- Use a tiny bit of the lotion on your hand to brush flayaways back into place.
Now that you are fully informed regarding the finest hair wax money could buy, we will provide you with some advice on how to get the ideal item for your needs:
- Hair type — Definitely, your hair type should be taken into account while choosing the best hair wax for guys.
- Style and finish — You may require something a little more robust if your haircut is very complex or eye-catching.
- Size — Not least among other things, you should think about the size of the tub you purchase.
The ability to create an endless variety of cutting-edge and excellent haircuts is provided by hair wax. This is one of the reasons why consumers who use this product just once completely ignore the other varieties, especially the gel. This is a sure sign that this product belongs in your hair styling collection as well.