This post contains the best business schools in Nigeria which are popular and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), offering in-depth business management courses and training that you can attend to earn your Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Nigeria
Just as you have accredited medical colleges and nursing schools in Nigeria, business Schools are important for those who want to advance their knowledge in the world of business. Although, most universities in Nigeria that offer business management at degree level would not go in depth as you might only be taught the basics, hence the need to enroll in a top quality business school in Nigeria.
You might want to opt for an online business school or you might even want to travel to attend a top business school abroad if you wish, but these popular business schools in Nigeria have overtime carved a name for themselves, churning out great business men and women we have in the country today.
List of Accredited Business Schools in Nigeria: Top 10
1. Lagos Business School: This business school is located at Lekki in Lagos. It is privately owned by the Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria. Lagos Business School offers programs such as full-time MBA Programs, Executive MBA programs and Doctoral programs in Management. They are also an accredited online business school in Nigeria to run your MBA
2. African Business School: Another top quality business school to attend in Nigeria is the African Business School. With its affiliation to international universities in the UK, US and other countries that offer quality business education, you are sure to be taught the best courses in business. African Business School is located in Gwarimpa area of Abuja.
3. The Executive Business School (EBS): EBS is another accredited business school located in Lagos with top quality. It was founded in 2007, offering different undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business management.
4. The Delta Business School: It is located at Warri in Delta State and also called Delta School of Business and Technology, DeltaTech.
5. Fate Foundation: Fate Foundation is a popular Nigerian business school that provides training for aspiring entreprenuers and they are based in Lagos.
6. University of Lagos Business School: University of Lagos Business School is one of the few best business schools in Nigeria accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and it is managed by the University of Lagos (UNILAG), Nigeria.
7. Unicaribbean Business School in Nigeria: Another popular Nigerian business school located in Lagos.
8. West Africa Business School: One of best leading business schools in Africa with branches in Ghana and in Lagos, Nigeria.
9. Integrated Business School (IBS): IBS is a business school located in Northern Nigeria, Kaduna state. They are also accredited by the National Universities Commission, NUC.
10. Bowell Business School: Bowell Business School is another top Nigerian business school that offers various formal business courses with branches in Lagos and Akure.
Other top business schools in Nigeria that are accredited by the NUC includes:
- Beeches Graduates School of Business located in Lagos,
- Obafemi Awolowo University Business School in Ife,
- GPE Business School located in Enugu,
- MSME Business School
- ESUTH Business School, Lagos,
- University of Ilorin Business School,
- Kaduna Business School
- UNIZIK Business School.